Skip to content


Terminology Blog. What is a dabber and how is it used?

Dabber [dab-er]

Dabber [dab-er] a.k.a.. stick, poker;

Not to mistake this term for the device that applies ink inside of a printer, this term has a much different meaning. First a dab; a dab is commonly used as a term to describe a ball of wax. A dabber is used to take this concentrated wax, for it to be applied to your oil rig. 


Previous article Kratom [Krey-tum]
Next article Hookah [hoo k-uh]

Leave a comment

Comments must be approved before appearing

* Required fields